APAC , Head Of Demand
Minute Media is looking for a APAC head of demand who will be responsible for programmatic monetization across Minute Media’s family of brands, with presence in over 200 countries. We are looking for someone who understands programmatic media in every sense of the industry, has monetized a multi-product, multi-site offering, with experience in sports and finite understanding of all aspects of biddable media.
The role will also be responsible for the roll out of the recently launched minutemedia+ video network platform across SEA. Responsible for identifying digital publishing partners to utilize the minutemedia+ video network and optimize revenue opportunities.
The role will report to GM, APAC (located in SG) and Global Head of Demand (located in NYC).
Candidate must be a self-starter who enjoys working in a collaborative environment and is willing to wear many hats.
As APAC Head of Demand and Monetization, the candidate will perform the following managerial functions:
- APAC programmatic lead across the group
- Daily management of OMP / PMP / AG deal set-up
- Display, video, native and content recommendation deal activity, specific importance on video
- Relationships with clients, trading desks, technology partners, DSPs and SSPs
- Responsible for sales data on all demand revenue generated on Minute Media across the region
- Annual and quarterly revenue projection and pipeline management
- Deal troubleshooting with tech and demand partner
- Yield optimization
- Responsible for 3rd party video relationships
- Be the driving force in the development of the work ethic, culture and values within the APAC team. Through personal example, establish the style and approach which will characterize the Sales team’s dealings with the marketplace.
- 5-7 years of digital and interactive sales experience
- 3-5 years of programmatic media monetization experience
- Finite understanding of biddable media market, the companies, their tech and the value Minute Media could extract from their assets
- Rolodex of contacts of programmatic buyers and technology vendors at both regional APAC and local market (SEA) level that can help Minute Media further its business
- Understanding and capacity to work inside of DFP
- A smart, funny point of view that shines through design
- Has knowledge of and interest in sports
- Proactive and excited to work in a start-up environment
- Team player