Senior Backend Engineer
Become part of a leading (and fun!) development team, using the latest technologies in the world of web development, such as Ruby on Rails, Node.js and MongoDB; front-end MVC frameworks such as React, Flux and Backbone.js; exciting scaling solutions, and more.
Located in Neve Tzedek, one of the coolest spots in Tel Aviv, 90min is a young company with people from all over the world, creating a rich and vibrant work environment which doesn’t stop at the end of the work day.
Your voice carries weight: our employees have the unique option to have a say on the future of the company – tech and business wise.
More than 30 million engaged users across our multiple platforms and growing very quickly.
- Help scale our current systems to support our exponential growth in users.
- Participate in planning new features and enhancing our systems and their efficiency.
- Continuously initiate and push team members to improve the development process and quality.
- Always seek for new technologies to make 90min a leader in the fields of scalability, monitoring, development cycle and automation.
- 3+ years of experience with Ruby on Rails or equivalent development experience (Python, Node.js, PHP)
- Strong database knowledge (SQL, NoSQL, Key-Value stores)
- Experience with object oriented software development.
- Rich experience working in TDD
- Open source projects/contributions
- Personal tech blog
- Experience in building web apps using modern frameworks and technologies, especially in React.js